License 5: Script Auditor's Professional License
The NoScript add on to Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, SeaMonkey etc.) provides the capability to allow only certain sites to run executables in a browser. From http://noscript.net/ :
So how is a user supposed to
- know what sites deserve to run scripts and which do not; and
- manage those permissions without making it a major part time job?
The Osmio Professional Licensing Department provides the Script Auditor's License. Any site signed by a holder of this license will invoke our own version of NoScript and allow the script to operate. Unsigned scripts will not operate.
Why will people install our version of NoScript (or our version of SeaMonkey)?
Because their banks and other relying parties will market this for us, for their own protection.
The Script Auditor License is a version of our Code Auditor license and is issued only to individuals
- with ID Quality over 30 including
- Enrollment Quality Score of 7+
- Credential Quality Score of 7+
- Attestation Quality Score of 9
- Assumption of Liability Score of 6+
- whose background has been checked by [need background checking procedure & standard]
- who have passed an online and oral test verifying that they understand scripting languages and can identify problems in scripts
Possession of a Script Auditor's License will allow the holder to charge a fat fee to banks and other site owners for signing their scripts.
Initial Fee (?) $10,000 (financing arrangements to be sought from RP clients employers)
Biennial Renewal Fee(?) $2,000
All fees are forfeited in the event of license revocation